Specialist Intimate Wax TrainingStacie | 21st April 2016
Who provides the waxu express intimate wax training?
Our training is hosted by our owner and the founder of waxu Gemma, the UK’s leading expert in intimate waxing. Gemma and her team of intimate waxing professionals are passionate, dedicated and meticulous about ensuring that each and every therapist gets the best training and leaves the session happy and confident about performing the waxu Signature Intimate Wax on their clients, making sure the waxu experience really is incredible, every single time.
Who can attend?
In order to register for one of our waxing courses you must have a minimum of a C&G Level 2 Certificate in Waxing (or equivalent).
The waxu training is a one-day course. The training sessions are by appointment only and usually are booked in several months in advance. You can book by calling 0800 681 6066 or simply email us email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. Your training venue will be arranged when you book.
After the intimate wax training
Once you qualify as an approved waxu therapist, you’ll receive:
• Start-up kit including everything you need to begin offering waxu express intimate waxing
• Access to the full range of waxu express intimate waxing products with easy online ordering
• Specialist intimate waxing training by the waxu team to perfect our specially developed techniques
• Branded promotional material
• Access to online guides and updates to keep your service 100% ahead of other waxing therapists
• FREE Therapist Finder listing on our website
• Benefit from the real business benefits waxu offers
Join the waxu revolution!
waxu Signature Intimate Wax is a million miles from a traditional bikini wax; it’s incredibly thorough, removing all hair from the clients intimate area. If you are a waxing professional who wants to offer your clients the best intimate waxing experience in the market then please get in touch – we would love to have you on board!